Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we’re all stuck in our homes. We’d like to share some ideas and
Nimbus Note templates that will make your quarantine much more productive. Here’s our list of tips:
1. Stay fit! As our movement is now limited to the kitchen, living room, and bathroom, we have fewer opportunities to work off calories, which can add up when we’re at home. So the best thing to do is get some exercise. You can use this template for recording your workouts. Monitoring progress is a great way to stay motivated in any health-related project, whether your goal is to tone your muscles or increase your strength.
2. A lot of online courses are available for free now! Let’s not lose our chance to gain new skills. This is a great opportunity to expand our knowledge and sharpen our expertise. With this handy Nimbus Note template, you can keep track of your online courses. Use it to prioritize and schedule your workload, track progress, and add notes. Happy studying!
3. While going shopping, it’s helpful to enter the market organized and prepared. While this outbreak is occurring, you should buy your essentials quickly and safely. Check out our Nimbus Note shopping list template. To help you out, we’ve added some of the most popular products during the COVID-19 quarantine.
4. We now have plenty of time to read books. Make a list of all the titles you’re reading or ones that you’ve had your eyes on. For each book, you can add dates and ratings. Track your progress and watch your list grow!
5. A lot of couples are now stuck together. This can mean more time to get to know each other better. Use our Nimbus Note template to test your knowledge of your partner. With the template, you can answer questions about yourself and each other and then check the results.
6. There’s finally enough time for movie nights! Use this Nimbus Note template to create a list of movies you plan to watch. You can give each film a review, and then share the list with your friends and family.
7. Bonus from the Nimbus Web team — Guided Meditation — NimbusMind
It’s important to be mindful of your surroundings as well as your well-being while self-isolating. Meditation can give you some peace of mind in times of uncertainty. Find a quiet space, light some candles and clear your head with some therapeutic, relaxing music. Don’t panic—soon we’ll all eventually return to our usual lifestyles.
Stay safe and try to enjoy your quarantine time. Get Nimbus Note quarantine templates
Free templates for your personal work and collaboration